What if Access Medical does not
Accept my insurance?
Access Medical doctors currently participate with the following Insurance Plans – Oxford Freedom, Empire Blue Cross, Cigna, Aetna, United, and Medicare. There are countless other insurance plans in NY and NJ whose compensation for doctor care make it impossible for us to care for our patients in the manner that we prefer to practice medicine. Our staff is inundated daily with phone calls asking if we take these lesser quality plans and we have finally come up with a direct pay model to offer to these patients.
Access Medical Direct Primary Care Program
Please be aware that this is not health insurance. The only services provided for the monthly fee are services we provide as primary care providers in our office.
Included in this care:
- Annual wellness visit
- Unlimited sick visits
- Chronic condition management
- Selected office based surgical care
- Discounted lab testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- There is no enrollment fee.
- You must agree to use our services for 1 year. If you cancel within the first year, there is an early cancellation fee equal to the number of months remaining on the 1 year contract. Your credit card will be charged automatically when you first enroll and on the same day of each month thereafter.
- If you leave the program and then re-enroll at a later date, you will be required to sign up for a new one-year contract at that time.
- Family discounts are available. First Family Member will be charged full price, and children, above 18 and spouses will be offered a 15% discount/month
We will continue to submit your regular insurance and you will be responsible for any copays or deductibles in the office.